As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within India or internationally.
The Collection of Information
Our principal goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content, to administer your use of the Site (collectively, the “Service”) and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site. The types of information that we collect include:
Information you provide to us
1. Personal Information: You may browse the Site without providing any personal information that may be used to identify you personally. However, when you register for and use the Service, access certain content or features, or directly contact the Site, we may ask you to provide information, including:
- Your name, phone number, mobile phone number, email address and postal address;
- Your username, password, and account setting preferences;
- Your credit card number, billing address and other billing related information.
(collectively, “Personal Information”)
2. Information automatically collected: When you visit and interact on the Site, certain information is collected automatically, including:
· Recording : When you use our Services, you consent to store recordings and use recordings for any or all meetings or webinars that you join..
· Non-Identifying Information: We collect other non-identifying information you provide as part of the registration, administration and personalization of your ExperTapAccount profile (e.g. account preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
· We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other ExperTapUsers (defined below) to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Site and Service and to analyze and understand how our Site and Service are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
· Log Data: When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or a non-registered user (any of these, a "ExperTapUser"), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Site to our visitors’ needs. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
· Information collected from other sources: We may access information about you from third-party sources and platforms. As part of the functionality of the Site and Service, you may link your ExperTap Account with third party service providers ("TPSP")(e.g. Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn); each such account, a "Third Party Account", by either: (i) providing your Third Party Account login information to ExperTap through the Site, Service or Application; or (ii) allowing ExperTap to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to ExperTap and/or grant ExperTap access to your Third Party Account for use for the purposes described herein without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating ExperTap to pay any fees or making ExperTap subject to any usage limitations imposed by the applicable TPSP.
· If you share details about your Third Party Account via our Site, we may obtain the Personal Information you have provided to the applicable TPSP (such as your true name, email address, profile picture, names of TPSP friends, names of TPSP groups to which you belong, other information you make publicly available via the applicable TPSP and/or other information you authorize ExperTap to access by authorizing the TPSP to provide such information) from your Third Party Accounts and use that information to create your ExperTap Account and ExperTap Account profile page. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, you understand that by granting us access to the Third Party Accounts, we will access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the TPSP and authorized by you) the information in your Third Party Accounts so that it is available on and through your ExperTap Account on the Site, Service and Application. If there is information about your "friends" or people with whom you are associated in your Third Party Account, the information we obtain about those "friends" or people with whom you are associated, may also depend on the privacy settings such people have with the applicable TPSP.
· Mobile Communications: With your consent, we may use your mobile phone number to send you information, notifications and updates regarding the Site or Service.
· Profile Information: We use the information we collect at registration to create your ExperTap Account and ExperTap Account profile page. Your ExperTap Account profile page will include, among other things, your first and last name, your profile picture and your location. You can select the other items of Personal Information that you wish to be included in your ExperTap Account profile page – including, but not limited to, a list of the TPSP groups to which you belong, a list of any of your TPSP friends or connections who are also Members of Gilda 360, connections you have established between your ExperTap Account and any TPSPs, and a biography and links to your Listings, if applicable (together, your "Profile Information"). We will display your Profile Information in your ExperTap Account profile page publicly via the Site, and, with your prior permission, on third party sites. Any information you choose to provide as part of your Profile Information will be publicly visible to all ExperTap Users and consequently should reflect how much you want other ExperTap Users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage Members to exercise caution regarding the information disclosed in their ExperTap Account profile page. You can review and edit your Profile Information at any time.
· Listings: If you create a Listing, we may publish, use, share or otherwise disclose the Content of that Listing publicly via the Site and may enable third parties to publish the Listing on their websites.
· ExperTap Marketing: We may also use your Personal Information to contact you with ExperTap newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these marketing related notifications at any time by accessing the “Manage Notifications” section of your ExperTap Account. Please note that we may also use your Personal Information to contact you with information related to your use of the Service; you may not opt out of these notifications.
· Request Fulfillment: We may use the information that we collect to fulfill your requests for products, services and information. For example, we may use your information to respond to your customer service requests.
· Data Analysis: In order to learn more about how our Site and Service are used, we aggregate and analyze the data we collect. We may use the information, for example, to monitor and analyze use of the Site and Service, to improve the functionality of same and to better tailor our content and design to suit our visitors’ needs.
· Testimonials: ExperTap posts testimonials on the Site. With your consent, we may post your testimonial on the Site along with your name. To have your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Analysis: We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, payment processing, customer service and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
· Service Delivery: We may employ third party companies and individuals to perform Site-related services, including maintenance services, database management, web analytics, data processing and email and text message distribution. These third parties have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
· Investigations: We may share information about you to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety or other rights and interests of any person, violations of Gilda 360’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
· Compliance with Laws: We may share information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
4. Updating and Deleting your Personal Information: All Members may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us at email@example.com or editing their profile. If you would like us to deactivate your ExperTap Account, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation or a legitimate business reason to retain the information contained in your ExperTap Account. Please note that, if you cancel your ExperTap Account, any of your Member Content on the Site will remain publicly viewable via the Site.
5. Security and Data Retention: To protect your privacy and information, ExperTap uses multiple security procedures and practices to protect from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information of users.
When you enter Personal Information on our Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). SSL creates a secured connection between our web servers and your browser, which protects against unauthorized access to transmitted data and supports data being sent only to intended recipients.
Your Personal Information is password protected and our main servers are locked and hosted by a leading provider of Internet access to enterprises with mission-critical Internet application requirements. Access to the host environment is secure.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to ExpertTap. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your ExperTap Account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing personal email addresses, phone numbers, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact details.
All communications, information and files exchanged should be performed exclusively using ExperTap’s messaging system. The main reason this it is required is to keep communications and transactions on ExperTap is for your safety. The internet industry has traditionally been inundated with risk and uncertainty. For this community to thrive, security and trust must be maintained for all users. This is only possible through maintaining initial conversations within the ExperTap website. Protecting our users’ privacy is of critical concern for everyone on the ExperTap team. To protect our users’ privacy, personal information should be kept anonymous. Requesting or providing email addresses, skype/IM usernames or other personal contact details (other than your name) are strictly prohibited. ExperTap’s Call Back service and User Inboxes are designed to enable communication between all users.
6. International Transfer: ExperTap and its third party partners to whom we disclose information under this policy may perform activities globally and potentially collect, transfer, store, and process your personal information in other countries. As a result, your information may be subject to the laws of those countries or other jurisdictions. These laws may not be equivalent to the privacy and data protection laws in your jurisdiction. Information may be disclosed in response to valid demands or requests from government authorities, courts, or law enforcement in these countries. By using the Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the potential collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information in other countries.
Our Address: A2103, Karle Zenith, Nagawara, Bangalore 560045
Or Through Email at email@example.com
9. Data Rights and Protection: ExperTap.io has the utmost respect for our customers’ privacy and information protection. Given the ever changing regulatory environment, we strive to stay ahead of the curve. In our mission to ethically and lawfully serve our customers we have the following policies in place in order to adhere to international and domestic law:
10. Obtaining Consent: ExperTap.io wrote our terms of service to make it as understandable and straightforward as possible. Our valued customers are able to give and rescind consent at any time. If at any time you wish to remove consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.